Sunday, August 30, 2015

Fly Fishing Poplar Creek

The GF wanted me out of the house, because, I was bugging her while she was baking cookies for a work event.  So, I went fishing of course, but this time, I decided not to take any still pictures.  Instead, I recorded some video. Check it out!

I didn't realize my camera wasn't aimed down far enough, but you can still see what's going on.

I had a lot of fun creating this video, and it made me realize that I had forgotten how much I love the editing process or making a video, so, be on the look out for more in the future.  That's a promise!




5 comments:

  1. I think you show a lot of promise Justin. Looking forward to seeing your humorous side.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm full of humor, but my GF thinks otherwise. I just refer her to the certificates I earned from completing Second City's Improv and Comedy Writing programs. She still doesn't find me funny ha.

      Delete