|Vedavoo Fly Tying Wallet keeping all of my tools organized.|
|My Bench Basin is always near my vise ready for scraps and whatever else I toss in it.|
My fly tying gear you see in the 2 photos above.
- Vedavoo Bench Basin - Perfect if you go to open fly tying events, trips, friends houses, or other parts of your home. Also works great for an on the go dog bowl.
- Vedavoo Fly Tying Wallet - Great for keeping all of your tools organized at home or on the go.
- Vedavoo Pinch Pouch - Another great piece of gear for organization. Perfect for keeping all kinds of small things together while you're on the go.
- Rite Bobbin Half Hitch - My favorite bobbin to use for all of my trout, bass, and similar sized flies....I even use this for my pike and smaller musky flies.
- Rising Stellar Scissors - Hands down my favorite pair of scissors out there. I've been using them for years, and have several pairs of them.
I probably sound like a broken record, but I'm definitely not giving up on this blogging thing. I really need to contact the Google and figure out why I cannot "reply" to comments in the comment section. It's not recognizing my Google account name/log in information. Maybe it's because I've been neglecting the blog. More to come.