Wednesday, May 30, 2018

FIND YOUR SIGHT LINE

There's no doubt that I love showing my love for fly fishing and fishing in general.  I have so many stickers that showcase this stuck to my car, coolers, water bottles, fly boxes, etc.  I have plenty of shirts that also showcase the sport.  I now have a bracelet from Sight Line Provisions that showcases my absolute favorite fish - The Bass (Small and Largemouth).  I love fishing for pike, and musky...but  fishing for bass is where this passion really began.



Before fly fishing, my favorite method to fish was with my casting rod and a hollow rubber frog.  Nothing got me more stoked than tossing one of those frogs in the thick of the Lilly pads or weeds, anticipating the explosion of a bass bursting through the surface to destroy that frog.  Then came along a fly rod and a size 4 sneaky Pete fly in yellow.  Tossing that little fly along the edge of the weeds, Lilly pads, or over the top of some submerged vegetation to see that little fly get annihilated by some bass.  Endless fun.



Now I can really showcase my love for those fish...in style!  At first, I wasn't so sure about the purchase, because, I didn't really know how I was going to like wearing a bracelet.  I've been super happy with the purchase, and it has been the start of quite a few conversations about fishing.  I think I see a musky or pike bracelet being added to my Christmas list for Santa.




No comments:

Post a Comment