Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Almost a 10 lb bass...almost.

While the GF was getting ready before we went out, I stepped out back with my fly rod. I had the same olive woolly bugger tied on, and didn't bother changing it. Just checked my knot, and began casting. The crappie were still having a love fest with that bugger, and I caught a ton of them. I also caught some more small bass. These small bass are unlike other small bass I've caught before. Check out how thick they are! I wonder what their fattening up on.


This bass was almost 10 lbs....almost. I had to photoshop it smaller, so, it would fit in the picture.


6 comments:

  1. You and I think alike, Justin, in our dreams of catching a (10) pound Bass almost.....

    Yours arms would had to have been (6) ft. long to photoshop like that with such great quality......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd have to be standing 10 feet away haha I really just want to catch a bass bigger than 5lbs. 4.5lbs is my personal best. What's yours?

      Delete
  2. I caught a 10 lb. bass once...once.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha i would say just a hair under them double digits! lol

    ReplyDelete