Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Found some models

I still have my friends camera, and I thought I would continue to utilize it while I can. So, I found myself some models.

I WISH.

These are my and my girlfriends dogs. Daisy (pitbull), and Bo (shit-poo). I hired them for cheap. A few pieces of chicken was all that was needed, and pretty much all I had to offer. I don't believe the above models would have accepted chicken as payment, but I'll never know, because, I never asked.

Frick and Frack
Bo knows serious.
Bo knows clowning for chicken.
Daisy looking like a lioness waiting for chicken.
Daisy showcasing her talents...for chicken.
Possible hat for next years Kentucky Derby.
I am going to try to get Daisy use to water, so, maybe someday she can accompany me on an outing. She goes fishing with me now, and I just tie her leash to my pants/belt, but it would be cool if she could just follow me around, but I know that takes a lot of training.

8 comments:

  1. I took a dog fishing once. She ran right up the middle of the creek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a very well behaved dog. Hope you do get the chance to take him on the water with you soon and that it goes as planned. Hard to beat fishing alongside a good companion like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so, too. Only time will tell if she wants to join me out on the water.

      Delete
  3. I'm afraid of dogs wearing funny headgear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which one frightens you the most...the ball or the stuffed animal?

      Delete
  4. i like your canines vamping for the camera. :) thanks for coming by today! good luck with the angling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those dogs are great models, especially your pit bull! The other, not so much, lol. Good pictures, man!

    ReplyDelete