Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Project Healing Waters Fly Donation

With the holidays upon us, I thought it was a perfect time to donate some flies to Project Healing Waters, and help them support the disabled men and women who have served our great country.
If you're not familiar with Project Healing Waters, I highly recommend you pay their site a visit, and see what they're all about.
I will be donating a total of 51 flies to the Midwest. There are some flies for trout, panfish, and bass. I just hope that they help!
To all of the disabled men and women who have served or are still presently serving in our military, I just want to say, thank you and wish you and your families a very Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. That's a great cause. Those are some awesome looking ties too. Very professional looking.

    ReplyDelete