Tuesday, May 21, 2013

AM and PM fishing

(This was from last week)
 
Started leaving the house 30 minutes early, so, I can fish the lake at work for 30 minutes before the gym opens up at 5 AM. It was dark, so, I decided to toss a spinner bait with my baitcaster. I was extremely happy when I found some breakfast bass :)
 
After work I met up with a friend at another lake. I tossed some flies while he friend chucked huge musky lures with no luck. I on the other hand was only able to catch a handful of bluegill. Fun and beautiful day, none the less.
 
Played around with my GoPro camera, and iPad, again. Check it out.
 
 


Don't mind some of the sound effects. I was just playing with some things in the editing program. Need to get my hands a better program. For now my iPad will have to suffice.

No comments:

Post a Comment