Wednesday, May 1, 2019

TenCARFa

We're getting to have a Spring here in Minnesota, and I have been able to get out and enjoy it.  Other than the trout in the State Parks of Minnesota, the only fish I am able to get out and target are currently panfish.  With it being Spring and all, I went out for a walk around a local lake, and decided to bring my Tenkara rod.

With a beaded San Juan Worm tied on the end of my Tenkara USA Hane rod recommended to me by The Tenkara Master Blaster himself, Troutrageous (Tenkara Angler Magazine), I went out and dominated the sunfish!

#icatchsmallfishtour
During the walk I stopped at the Como Park Zoo & Conservatory.  Within the conservatory there was a Japanese garden and there were so many Bonsai Trees.  I was thoroughly impressed, because, I have never seen one in person.  Since FOREVER I thought a Bonsai Tree was a specific species, but I was completely wrong.  I had no idea that it was an actual art form of growing much larger trees, but stunting them to be mini.  I was amazed, and conducted 30 minutes of research when I got home, and purchased a Bonsai Tree seed kit for Colorado Blue Spruces.  Soon, I will be a master of Bonsai.

I hope I possess the skills to Bonsai.
Also, I must give a shot out to Cheech of Fly Fish Food, because, he dubbed my style of Tenkara as TenCARFa, and I think it's RAD.  Thanks!

All the cool kids are raving about TenCARFa.

2 comments:

  1. When can we expect TenCARFa shirts and hats?
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha didn't think of that, but maybe I'll come up with something soon!

    ReplyDelete