With the Bass Master Classic going on down in South Carolina right now, I figured there was no better time than to help out all of you hopeful Bass Pro fisherman out. I hope you have a crayon and construction paper ready for some notes, because, you're going to want to write all of this down, that is of course, if you don't have access to a printer.
|Bass Pro - Mike Iaconelli|
Justin Carfagnini's: How to fish like the Pro's
1. Rod - It just doesn't matter.
2. Reel - It just doesn't matter.
3. Line - It just doesn't matter.
The secret combo to becoming a Bass Pro:
1. Red and white bobber - It's a classic, and classics catch fish.
2. Steel leader - Because, you never know when you're going to run into those toothy predators. It also, has a snap at the end, so, you can change out whatever lure you didn't know how to use out, for other lures you do not know how to use.
3. Red/white Daredevle spoon - It flat out catches fish.
Take a moment and gather yourself. I know your mind has just been blown away.
To give you a visual of what this type of set up looks like, and it's capabilities, please see below. I discovered the secret back in 2005, and have enough will power and knowledge of self to know, that I just cannot handle it's fish catching powers. So, in the year 2005, it stayed.
...and here is a closer look at the set up. It was extremely effective in catching crayfish/crawfish, too. You might ask yourself, but why would you want to catch those when you're out bass fishing a big tournament. Simple answer - to see what color they are, so, you can better match the forage of body of water you're trying to win big bucks on, duh!
|Yankee's hat...I definitely don't remember that. What in the hell? haha|
Hope this helps all of you out there!!!!!