Sunday, September 14, 2014

Vehicle Modifications

I have been very very slowly planning out and making modifications to my new/used Subaru Outback. This is by far my most favorite vehicle to ever own. I cannot wait to see how it handles with the white stuff on the ground.

I've been doing some research and found a lot of people are using this stuff called Plasti-Dip. I am not an overly huge fan of chrome, so, I decided to start by using this $6 can of Plasti Dip that I got at home depot on my emblems.


I couldn't believe how simple it was to apply this stuff, and remove it. All I needed was a roll of a can of Plasti Dip, painters tape, and a few tooth picks.

Here are my end results. I'm really digging it!


Next - I will be blacking out the fog light housing, grill, rims, and adding some stickers to the trunk and rear windows.

......And a car wash. :)

2 comments:

  1. We'll await the snow updates. Won't be long now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll love the Outback in the snow. The car does fine if you can drive.

    ReplyDelete