Some of the things that I haven't been able to do this summer, yet.
- I haven't fished or even thought of quite a few of my local lakes.
- Canoe, camp, and fish on the Wisconsin River.
- Camping at Lake Shelbyville.
- Canoe, camp, and fish on the Current River in Missouri.
- Trout fishing in the Driftless Area of Wisconsin.
I set out this year to explore new water, and I have done so. That's the reason I haven't been able to do some of the things I've been so used to doing the past few years. The change in trips has me missing those other places I once fished. Maybe, just maybe, I will find some time to make a day trip to the Driftless area before the season closes.
|Love the streams of Southwest Wisconsin.|
I guess if I'm in dire need of trip that will bring trout to hand, I can always explore new water in Iowa or Michigan.
Anyone else have some plans that just didn't happen?
I already know that Mark at Northern California Trout is bummed about not being able to make Half Moon Bay State Beach. Hope you're able to make the best of not going, Mark!