Monday, December 11, 2017

VISE TIME

It's great to be at the vise and whipping up some bugs.  Recently at work there was a silent auction and all proceeds would benefit our core charities.  I donated 8 bass flies that would be tied to the winner of my auctions liking.  I was happy with the auction, and quite surprised that there were a few bids on my service to tie flies.  It was also great to learn that there are other fly fisher people here at work.

Panfish poppers all tied with some of my favorite hooks from Partridge of Redditch.

EP Fiber bait fish and my favorire Rising Fish Stellar Scissors.
I have a lot of tying to do, but I am looking forward to all of the vise time, because, I know I won't be doing much else during the long winter here in the Great White North.

No comments:

Post a Comment