Monday, November 17, 2014

I WON A YETI!!!!

Recently, I took part in one of those "Follow - Like - Comment - Share" contests on Instagram. The contest was put up by Nautilus Reels. I don't always enter these contests, but something told me that I should participate in this one. Luckily I did, because, I WON!! HA!


I now own an awesome Yeti Coolers Tundra 35 with Nautilus Reels and their awesome logo/slogan on it - "Tested on Animals" HA! I love it!! Not only did I win the cooler, I received a t-shirt, hat, hoo rag/buff, and a ton of decals and stickers. 

Looking forward to fill it up with food and beer and take on one of my trips. I'm really interested to see how well this cooler keeps ice. I can already tell that it lives up to "wildly strong" claim. This thing is solid!

A huge "THANK YOU!!!" goes out to Nautilus Reels and their generosity for having such a contest.

7 comments:

  1. too cool. your photo made me laugh. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky dog! Wow man congrats, I am jealous for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, man! I am still jazzed that I own a Yeti!

      Delete
  3. Way to go Justin. At first I though you won a Tenkara Sasquatch, but glad you verified that it was the cooler. Besides, where would you keep a pet Yeti?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thank you, Mark! I might get a tenkara rod next year. I have no idea where I would be able to keep a Yeti. Although, my new backyard would be a decent spot for one, that is, until summer comes.

      Delete
  4. All dressed up and ready to go!
    Congratulations, that is quite the cooler and compliments for sure.......................

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotta appease the contest giveaway company :) besides, it's some pretty sweet stuff! "Tested on Animals". Thank you, Mel!

      Delete