Friday, October 13, 2017

DENVER - LOOKOUT

Denver - I'm coming for you!  I've got a plan ticket booked for October 21st through the 28th.  No real agenda other than to explore, hike, fish, and camp every single day.  Sounds like a good plan, right?  Of course it does.  I have been relying on the interwebs to provide me lists of places to go/see and things to do, but now I am asking for help from whoever I know that is there in Denver or the surrounding area to provide me with your hot spots.


I'm kidding.  I'd never ask anyone for their hot spots, but if you would be so kind as to tell me cool places to hike that have some epic views near camping and fishing, that would be killer!  I've never been to Denver or the state of Colorado, and this will definitely be my first time exploring the Rocky Mountains.  I am super stoked for the trip.

One thing I do have on my list of things to do is eat at The Buckhorn Exchange and have some Rocky Mountain Oysters.  Crazy to think that one would be excited to willingly put Bull testicles in his/her mouth, but I'm game.

Any other recommendations for places to go hike, camp, fish, must do's, and maybe your favorite brunch place.  All information is much appreciated!

Maybe I'll even get to visit with +Howard Levett




No comments:

Post a Comment