Friday, July 21, 2017

OUT FOR A ROW

Alright - There's no doubt about it, that I have been slacking on my blog.  I don't want you all to think that I'm going to let this die off, because, I won't allow that.  Now that I'm pretty settled in up here in Minnesota, and have spent so much of my free time exploring and learning the lay of the land, trying to make new friends, fishing, and learning an entirely new job, I am starting to find my groove.

Good things are on the Horizon - Possibly another contest where the winner will receive their prize 1 year later...How does that sound, +Howard Levett ? :)

In the meantime while I figure that contest out.  Here's a VLOG of an outing I had with my new Flycraft Stealth.



Jake Keeler musky art on a gose style beer from Fulton Brewing.  Yes Please!

The Carf Outdoors #icatchsmallfish tour still in full effect!

Pretending to look like I know what I'm doing.  The reality is, I have no freakin' clue what I'm doing.  Just trying to look cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment