Thursday, December 1, 2016

It's Colder Up North

A decision has been made, and I have decided that I will be doing a multi-state road trip.  After work on Thursday (Today), I will be headed in my favorite direction for adventure...North.  I am planning on doing some exploring in Northern Wisconsin, and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.  I'm going to be doing quite a bit of hiking to seek out new rivers, lakes, access points, and sights I'm not used to seeing in the summer months.


I will most certainly be wetting a line, as well.  Hoping to find some rivers with shore/wading access way up North that come from Lake Superior, and maybe, just maybe, there will be some willing salmon or trout that will want to party.  

A few other things I'm sure I'll encounter on my adventure.
  • Cheese Curds
  • New Glarus Beer
  • Friday Fish Fry
  • Peace
  • Quiet

Thank you, all, for your suggestions!  
Hope everyone has a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment