Thursday, August 11, 2016

Learning To Fly

Back in May, my buddy DanK and I went out fishing.  The bass were on their beds and didn't want to partake in any of our shenanigans.  I downsized the fly I was tossing to something the big bluegill in this lake would be willing to take, and they did not disappoint.

I even got DanK to try his hand at fly fishing.  His casting definitely needs work, but it was getting the job done this day.  The huge bluey's were giving my 5 wt one heck of a work out.


DanK with the cliche fly fishing grip n grin.
I don't think he's going to be converting, but I think he'll definitely give it another go.  I'll make him if he doesn't. ha

Oh, and please forgive all of the curse words.  I hadn't realized I swore so much until I was editing this video.  I have since curbed the bad habit a little bit.....I think.  Probably not.


No comments:

Post a Comment