Friday, December 18, 2015

Flies Flying Off The Vise

T'was a busy night at the vise.  My buddy UA Dave and I are thinking about getting a table at an upcoming fly fishing show in Wisconsin - River Falls Fly Fishing Festival.  So, I've begun to stock up on some of my favorite patterns, and make them ready and available to purchase at our table.

Below you'll find 6 - 2/0 Musky/Pike/Bass baitfish in my favorite color pattern, I Hate Cotton Candy.  These just need to get eyed up, clear cure goo'd, and they're finished.

Reminder - If there is any interest in purchasing some of my flies, please feel free to shoot me an email at carfoutdoors@gmail.com.


I recently won some stickers from the ever so generous The Fly Trout.  These are some great stickers, and really wish the world would take note from the "Make Bugs Not War" sticker.  Check out their website for some really cool and fun apparel, hats, and stickers. 


Thank you, again, for having the contest The Fly Trout!!

8 comments:

  1. I don't have a clue, but there has to be something out on the net. Everything is on the net.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mark. I'm going to try and figure it out. Might be an issue my mobile app and desktop version not working together.

      Delete
  2. Good luck at the show. Can't see how those flies wouldn't be selling briskly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mike! Show is in March so there's going to be plenty of more flies to add to my inventory, if they don't get sold before then. Ha

      Delete
  3. Justin
    Killer flies, envy all you guys at the tying bench. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bill! I'm sure if you were to sit down and work at your skills at the vise you'd create some masterpieces.

      Delete
  4. You're quite the fly tyer Justin. Good luck and have fun at the show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Howard. I should have added the show is in March. Ways away.

      Delete