Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day

I've been keeping myself very busy this winter.

The weather is on the up, and I cannot wait until I see some open water.

Hope everyone enjoys their Valentines day, and hope you all remembered to get your significant other a gift. (That is, if you do Valentines Day.) ...myself...always forget, but don't really recognize it. (Fake day). Do yourself a favor, and watch this video. Hilarious! Valentines Day with CVS

I will be paying a visit to CVS when I leave the office today. Ha!




4 comments:

  1. That's a clever idea with the hooks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was that sarcasm? hahaha A lot of fly tiers that I follow have better variations of this, but thank you, Kevin!

      Delete
  2. Justin
    Super cool stuff--thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Justin. Mike over at Troutrageous! said we should put rude, crude, and obnoxious comments on your site, but I'll just say Hi. If you get a minute, stop in at northerncaliforniatrout.com.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete