Wednesday, May 8, 2013

F3T - Wilmette, Illinois

There were only a couple of films that really grasped my attention.
  1. Urban Lines
  2. Blackwater: Devils Gold
  3. Riding High: The Science of Tarpon
All of the films were great, and had some nice story lines, history, and cinematography. It's just those were the only 3 that were for me. (Remember: Everyone has different tastes)

All in all, it was an excellent night. Met some awesome people, discovered a new favorite beer (Three Floyds Brewing - Alpha King...Delicious!) and I even walked out of the theater a winner of one of the giveaways. Can't beat free stuff!!!

I won a TU hat, Heart of the Driftless DVD, some stickers, and an Orvis Gale Force Sling Pack. How awesome is that. Now all I need is the regular sling pack, and I will own all of them. Haha

I love me some free stuff...especially if it's fishing related.

I am already looking forward to next years F3T!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the free stuff! I really need to go to one of these one day. I wonder how the wife would feel about making it a date night

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you do bring her, that just doubles your chances of winning something. A lot of guys brought their wives or significant others. Haha A lot of women won stuff, but in the end it's the man who brought her that is the real winner. :P

      Delete